We went back...

To where our almost wreck was, all I keep thinking is it is the place where our lives were spared. I am still so shook up about it all and can't stop thinking about the what if's, what if something happened to me, to Chris, to Kya, to Jake. I don't know what life would be like without them.

Anyhoo, we went back to the spot today to see if we could see anything and just from driving past it and not stopping to take a good look I can see where we drove off of the road twice, almost hitting the sides of the driveways where the ditches go under the driveways, and there is a swirve in the road. I am going to try and go out there again and get some pictures. Scary stuff! Everytime a car passes me now I find myself scooting over to the right side of the road to get away from them and holding my breath.

I went to church this morning, it was nice, it is a new church for us and I really liked it. It was nice to be able to worship the person that saved us last night.

And on top of all of it, I can't help but keep thinking about my Papa... I think he is my angel... always has been. In tough times I have always thought that he is the one that saves me and keeps me safe... weather that be mentally, spiritually or physically I always feel him with me.

No comments