Loving the country...

My awesome Dad bought me a new camera for Christmas this year and I just LOVE it! I can't wait until the Spring and I can get outside and actually take some good pictures!
Here are some recent favorites that Chris and I have taken...

Kya's Sea Monkeys that she got for Christmas... these always remind me of Marina... we always had them growing up LOL!
A view from my kitchen window... I always love houses that have a window above the sink... the view is always... home...
After I got done doing dishes... thought this looked really pretty.
A view from our street... it was taken through the car window because it was so cold out!
Chris took this one on one of his many drives around Tennessee for work.
Another of Chris's drives... he sure does get to see some pretty stuff!

No comments