Photo joy journal entry...



#7 Me and Kya being super silly in the windows at Sears
#8 Beautiful sunsets from my Dad's back deck

#9 Playing RockBand with the kids
#10 ice cream treats!

#11 the way the kids get soo happy over ice cream treats!



#12 sad goodbyes... because they remind us how much we are loved



#13 best friends


#14... although you can't see it... laughing at yourself when you get poo'ed on at the zoo (Terra... we were laughing with you... not at you!)
#15 throwing rocks in the lake... there is just something cool about that!







#16 sitting quietly enjoying the Earth





#17... knowing that we are a rocking family!




#18 watching my Dad smile while playing with Kya... best feeling in the world!
#19 watching my boys when they don't know I am watching them



#20 flying kites... who doesn't have fun doing that? Even when it doesn't go very far!




#21 family time exploring


#22 the fact that my sister is still alive after doing this at 2am


#23 knowing that Jake thinks if he doesn't look at me I will not see the PB on his legs!


#24 cupcake batter... my favorite dessert! (and Jake's & Kya's too!)



#25 Mommy and Jake snuggle time!


#26 that even when I am down and out I can look at him and he looks this cute!








No comments