Why is it...

That we always seem to want what we can't have...

Is the grass really greener on the other side? Is everyone else really happy? Does everyone else really have it all? How do you know when this is it? When do you settle? When don't you settle? When do you fight for more... or give up? If it's right... or if it's wrong? To put in more time... to give it less time? To jump in and go for it... or let it pass you by? The right opportunity... or the wrong? Good for you... or bad for you? If I do will it hurt... If I do will it cost me... If I do will it work... If I do will it pay off... If I do will it be a waste of time... If I do will I loose everything I worked so hard for... If I do will I be happy in the end...

I guess you never really know... you just jump... cover your eyes... hold your breath... and jump... and enjoy the ride all the way... and pray that it all works out in the end...

I think one of my biggest pet peeves is people that are miserable... they hate their job, they dislike their spouse, they hate where they live, they hate their weight, they hate where they are in their life in general... then do something about it!

So here's to all of the other risk takers... let's take the plunge to be happy... to live our dreams... and JUMP!

You never really know what is going to happen in the end, but if you put out the positive energy only good things are bound to happen to you. Sometimes the unknown can be a really scary thing... trust me I know, I've been there more than once and I will continue to be there for the rest of my life... because I know without risk we will never grow. But in the end, everything will be OK and we will be so happy that we didn't waste another second wondering... what if...


Yes, I need to take my own advise... let's call this an open admittance that I am... I know I have physically... have been on that path since the beginning of the year... yes I have still had McD's and nasty stuff like that, but for the most part I eat, look and feel 100% better than I did 3 months ago... I'm tanner, thinner and much healthier. Mentally I am starting to lead my own path again, I am so proud of my business and what I have accomplished and will keep striving for it and reaching for more... it's crazy. That right there is a HUGE boost to my self esteem and self worth. I told Chris I could do it... I told him to give me the chance... and it is already paying off. Yes I could do more, and that is part of my post here... The weather is getting warmer and my spirit is coming back more everyday. I have people in my life that have showed me just how beautiful I really am... who flat out tell me... and I haven't felt this stunning in a long time... Thank you... I mean it... thank you for putting me on cloud nine and showing me that I am beautiful... Thank you thank you thank you thank you... I wish I could make you feel as good as you do me...


One of my favorite songs...

Warning by Incubus...

Bat your eyes girl, be otherworldly,count your blessings, seduce a stranger.What's so wrong with being happy?Kudos to those who see through sickness.When she woke in the morning she knew that her life had passed her by. And she called out a warning,"Don't ever let life pass you by."I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal. When will we learn? When will we change?Just in time to see it all fall down. Those left standing... will make millions... writing books on the way it should have been.When she woke in the morning she knew that her life had passed her by. And she called out a warning,"Don't ever let life pass you by."Floating in this cosmic jacuzzi we are like frogs oblivious to the water starting to boil. No one flinches, we all float face down. When she woke in the morning she knew that her life had passed her by.And she called out a warning,"Don't ever let life pass you by."

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I am trying to complain less and do more. It is working!