Retail therapy...

So tonight I sat here a little frustrated about a few things in life... wishing it was a beautiful warm day and I had a few hundred bullets to go and shoot off... yeah yea, I really like shooting OK... so what does any self respecting woman do when she is feeling down and lonley? RETAIL THERAPY! WOOT! Shh... don't tell Chris! LOL!

And the best part is, I am supporting other WAHM's with the stuff I bought! So there... give and take I like to think! I am all about give and take! I am so grateful for all of my customers and everything that they have given me in my WAHM journey so I love being able to purchase from other WAHM's and give back!


Here's a link to my new purse... lol...

And well I can't link to it because I bought it already, but I got a business card holder, a glasses holder and a key fob in this fabric... so hard not to get that bag too...

And yes if you can't tell I really like pink and green... blog... myspace... website... purses... HAHA!

Ahhh... now I am listening to my Sarah (song on my blog) and I think it is time for bed... Nite all!

No comments