Zane's 1st birthday party in pictures!

I am beyond thrilled at how Zane's 1st birthday party turned out! I knew I wanted to go with a Wonka theme and it was awesome! So many things you can do, so much color, so much fun.. and so much CANDY!

All of the graphics for the table tents, his shirt, Fizzy Lifting Drink stickers and birthday banner were all made by the awesome Corissa at Baby O Designs, go like her on Facebook too! You must check her out, she did an awesome job and created everything exactly how I wanted for his first Wonkalicious party! Thank you so so much Corissa!

My daughter Kya helped out so much, we made the pom poms, cut out 30 something little Zane faces, made lollipops, chocolate covered pretzels and marshmallows, and my husband helped make rainbow jello and rice krispies.. that didn't turn out so well LOL. We had a lot more things planned, but just ran out of time. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures! I have quite the task ahead of me for my other kids parties now to meet the bar that I set with this one LOL!!



  The main table.. sweets galore! 

Cupcakes.. some thought they were awesome.. some creepy.. eh.. I loved them! 

I loved the little faces.. idea from Pinterst of course!








Found this from Mitzvah-Licious






Entrance to the party outside, complete with Fizzy Lifting Drink bubbles

Entrance inside

A timeline of pics from his first year (we later moved this against a back wall under the banner that said Zane)



Some art I made for him :)

The moved pictures

Big brother Jake swimming with the Everlasting Gobstoppers I made (another Pinterest idea!)


My oldest Kya and youngest the birthday boy Zane!

Zane and his big brother Ryan swimming

Me, Isis and our boys at the photo booth!

Cake time!


My sweet little ONEderful birthday boy! 



3 comments

Unknown said...

Hi! I was just curious to know where you found the Stencil to spraypaint "Wonka" on those boxes?!? Thanks so much!.

Sharon said...

Yes, I would like to know where the stencil came from also.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zane! This 1st birthday party looks absolutely stunning. Those colorful cupcakes are my favorite. Thanks a ton for sharing these details. At some local NYC venues we too attended the rainbow themed first birthday bash of my nephew and it was also a magical setup that everyone loved.