Weddingisms...

Some funny stuff has been coming out of this whole wedding planning... so I wanted to share them as we go along...

Like last night...

Chris called ecstatic telling me that his best friend Josh has decided that they are going to Cancun for his bachelor party... FINALLY Chris is excited about this whole wedding thing! (Thanks Josh!) It was so cute to hear the excitement in his voice... yes probably because of Cancun, but I have to believe somewhere in there after talking to all of his best friends about the wedding yesterday he is finally excited about getting hitched! Although I am not quite sure about having him thousands of miles away in the midst of some full on debauchery that I am sure will be going on... please please God let Scott be able to go! LOL

Me "WOW, that is awesome honey, you guys are going to have a blast!!"
Chris "Yea it is going to be so much fun"
Me "Well I hope you have fun... I am sure I will be partying it up here in... Huntsville... yea... I'm in Huntsville... woot woot... (being sarcastic!)...


And a little conversation held later...

Me "So honey, who is going to be in your wedding party"
Chris "2 Mexicans and 3 Honkeys"

Can you not see why I love this man? HAHA!

No comments