My online Joy Journal

When I was younger my Aunt Jeannie gave a Joy Journal, it was just a blank lined book where I was to write down all of the things that make me happy, I would sit in my room and write and write, I like I think I am a happy joyful person, but it is nice to actually sit down and recognize the things that make you happy so I am going to start a new Joy Journal... but I am going to do it online. Maybe oneday I will write down a few of my entries from my paper Joy Journal to share... they are silly, but so neat to read!

These are in no particular order... just random thoughts...

1. My family, my family is too huge to call out everyone and exactly how they enrich my life, but here's to you... Mom, Dad, all of my Aunt's, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, Sister, Brother In Law's, Mother In Law, Father In Law, Aunt's/Uncle's and cousin in laws... I love you all!

2. Chris, what else needs to be said besides, I am not me without you. I can't imagine my life without you in it and I look forward to being your wife one day and growing old with you.

3. My children, my children are my core, my children are what keep me going, there is nothing in this world that comes before my children, they have me, heart, soul my life is my children, I love each and every single thing about them and they are both so wonderful kids. I am honored to be your Mommy Kya and Jake!

4. My step son Ryan, I know I don't show it much, but I think of you all of the time and miss you more than you know. I see so much of you in your brother Jake and it makes me miss you even more. Our family is just not complete with you so far away.

5. My friends, I don't have many anymore, but the few I have are awesome and keep me going.

6. Marina, we have been best friends since we were 7! And I still couldn't imagine my life without her. We still call eachother almost everyday, even if it is to leave a voicemail to catch up. She has been a huge part of my life and making me... me.

No comments